Deceased Estates & House Clearances
Once the assets “keepsakes” & “sentimental” items have been gifted to family members or close friends it’ll be time to call in a house clearance expert to help & guide you with the rest.
That’s where cash4goods maybe able to provide some assistance with a little helping hand:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A common question often asked is how does this all work?
- Before you get started you have to make sure that you are ready to get things moving by calling the house clearance experts cash4goods.
- You need to be ready emotionally. Letting go of items no matter how insignificant they may seem might trigger your emotions. I’ve personally witnessed this on numerous occasions. Sometimes these triggers will often be a surprise to you, they could be something that you used to think was trivial or may have been insignificant at the time.
- Once you’re ready emotionally, pick up the phone & Call Darren to arrange a meeting.
- I’ll schedule a time & come to you truck included with a free pick up & collection service
- Show me around. I’ll take a look at the job entailed & all the second hand goods that need to be disposed of.
- I’ll give you an estimated right on the spot to take away your unwanted second hand goods & household effects. If the quote is accepted we can get to work immediately and start loading the truck.
- Cash4goods provides all the labor involved in clearing out the contents of the home & pay’s you in cash for anything that’s removed. I like to think that we provide a service of convenience that pays you for all the hard work.
- We are Perth’s house clearance experts. Through the process cash4goods works closely with you for the best solution to help clear the property by also reducing any unnecessary waste and any additional costs that maybe involved with skip bins. We love to recycle and reuse as much as we possibly can.
- In the event a skip bin is needed one of my preferred companies is westbin
WHAT DO YOU BUY?
Some items that we may buy and help clear out from the property are;
- garden items, shed stuff, collectables, memorabilia, vintage items, antiques, glassware crystal, vases, white goods, artwork, furniture, tools, hifi, records, turntables, 50’s 60’s 70’s retro furniture, electrical, mowers, edgers, chainsaws, jewellery….or anything of interest.
Here’s some examples;
We take pride in ensuring that your estate is managed professionally.
Sell with confidence don’t just allow strangers to enter your property, Cash4Goods are trained and experienced second hand dealers in managing complete house clearances. We are fully insured & carry a national police clearance at all times.